Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-10-10 Origin: Site
A straw baler is an environmental protection device that uses hydraulic principles to compress straws and straws into blocks, which is useful for storing, transporting, and using straws. straw packing machines are now widely used in the agriculture and livestock industries and have played a major role in protecting the environment and resources. Straw bales and straw machines are two different types of equipment. The principle of operation is the same, but the structure is quite different. If you want to know more about straw packing machines, please see the introduction below!
The content list is as follows:
l What is the structure of the straw packing machine?
l What is the classification of straw packing machines?
l What are the characteristics of the straw packing machine?
The straw packing machine includes a bracket. The bracket has a bottom plate and front and back side baffles. The bracket has a jack. The jack has a piston rod. The right end of the piston rod is connected to the vertical pusher plate. The right side of the pusher plate is connected to the pusher. The gap between the slats and the adjacent pusher slats is the rope groove on the board. The upper right part of the bracket is equipped with a press upper baffle, and the left side of the press upper baffle is equipped with a feed inlet. The brackets on the right side of the front and back baffles are tightly connected to the front and back side barriers, respectively, and the gap between adjacent side barriers is a rope thread port. The right end of the bracket has an outlet, and the right end of the outlet bracket is hinged to the door panel. The door slats are connected to the left and the gap between adjacent door slats is the rope groove on the door. The cavity is surrounded by the front and rear side baffles, pusher plate and bottom plate is the feed cavity, the front, and rear side baffle bars, the pressure upper baffle, the door plate, and the cavity squeezing cavity surrounded by the bottom plate. The door plate and the right edge of the bracket are secured with a locking device.
Depending on the structure, it can be divided into straw packing machines and horizontal straw balers.
Depending on the degree of automation, it can be divided into straw packing machines, automatic straw balers, and manual straw balers.
It is divided into 30T, 60T, 160T, etc. according to the pressure and can be customized.
Depending on the mobility, it can be divided into fixed straw balers and movable straw balers.
1. Fastpacking speed, it only takes 1 minute to complete each strap.
2. Imported relays are used to control the circuit and effectively extend the service life of the straw packing machine.
3. Use a 2mm thick rigid plate and add warp and weft threads to the fixing box to prevent the weld from opening.
4. Flood baler is suitable for moderate operating height, simple and convenient operation, and more convenient and light item packing.
5. After the improved design and careful manufacturing by a professional research and development center, the range of use of flood control balers is continuously expanded. Straw, plastic, pulp, powder, and waste paper can all be packed.
7. The hydraulic baler is a mechanical structure, and some major components use famous domestic brand parts.
Sunrise Machinery has developed a variety of straw packing machines and conducted many tests before leaving the factory to confirm quality. If you have a straw packing machine business, please consider using a cost-effective product.